It pays to know the steps involved with mounting channel letters. Whether you perform your own install or hire an installer, here are the steps to a professional reverse lit letter installation:
1. Unroll paper pattern, and adhere to substrate using duct tape.
2. Level and center pattern on wall.
3. Drill holes for pass-throughs and mounting holes, and then remove pattern.
4. Prewire GTO, ground connections and conduit.
5. Attach lexan backs onto substrate using 11/2” standoffs.
6. Install neon into lexan back, with existing GTO wire and electrode boots.
7. Install faces onto letters.
8. Connect transformer and grounding behind substrate.
9. Have a licensed electrician perform the final primary electrical connection to transformers.
Each Direct Sign Wholesale sign is UL compliant and ready to install.