- Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to a few common questions:
- What are your shipping rates?
Due to our central location, we are able to ship at economical rates to anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. Please see the web pages entitled "U.S. Shipping", and "Canada Shipping" to find out your approximate rate.
- What is your turnaround time?
Once you have approved (and we have received) all of your final paperwork, channel letters typically have 2-3 weeks production turnaround time (not including shipping time.) Please check with your Account Manager for your shipping date.
- How long is your warranty?
60 months for the sign materials. Please see "Warranty Information" page.
- What type of channel letters can you produce?
We can produce standard front lit, reverse (halo lit) and front/back lit letters. We can produced the cans for open face channel letters, but we no longer produce neon illumination. All of our channel letter types are illuminated with LED, and we can also supply non-illuminated letters.
- How long does it take for you to return an estimate?
We can typically have an estimate to you within 2 hours of the time we receive your completed quotation information. We will contact you if we have additional questions.
- Where is your facility located?
- What brand of LEDs do you use?
Our primary LED brand is Principal LED. If a different LED is listed on your sign criteria we can obtain any necessary brand.
- My customer wants an unusual color. Can you produce it?
Yes, we use the Matthews Paint System which permits us to match any color.
- What type of materials do you use on your signs?
We strictly use aluminum for returns, backs and raceways. For faces, we use acrylic.
- Do you offer large format digital printing?
We can handle this type of job. Please contact us for a quote.
- Do you manufacture logo boxes?
- Do you make extruded cabinet signs?
No. We are strictly a channel letter company.