Direct Sign Wholesale Industry Leading Warranty
- **** 5 year materials and components
- **** 1 year limited labor
- **** 1-2 day reproduction of warranty part(s) turnaround
- **** No hassle freight damage claims. DSW handles all claims so you don't.
- **** Free standard shipping of all warranties to customer/installer
- **** Dedicated warranty claim specialist
- **** Once shipment has been accepted by consignee. Customer has 24 hours to verify everything is good and illuminates before install.
- **** Once sign is signed for by customer. Customer has 24 hours to verify sign is correctly manufactured and illuminates properly before install.
Direct Sign Wholesale, LLC "DSW" warranties its signs to be free from defects, as follows:
1. If any of the following components of the sign structure malfunction because of defects in workmanship or materials within 5 years from ship date, DSW at its sole option either will repair or replace the defective materials
- **** Trim Cap, Acrylic Faces, Vinyl/Digital Prints, Aluminum Backs and Returns, LED Lighting, Raceways, Paint or Secondary Low Voltage Wiring
2. Limited Labor (1 yr. ONLY) is included if deemed that DSW is at fault for manufacturing defects at $65.00 per man hour per DSW man hour parameters at DSW's discretion
- **** DSW does not cover install, removal or travel labor for all signs not received and verified to be correct to order or industry manufacturing standards.
- **** Power Supplies have a 5 year parts only manufacturing warranty from the manufacturer ONLY
- **** DSW will pay ZERO labor costs on defective power supplies
3. DSW will not cover rental or other equipment expenses.
4. DSW will ship standard UPS or LTL at our expense for any DSW defective sign. Expedited shipping is at the customer expense
5. OTHER THAN AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH ABOVE, DSW MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE REGARDING THE SIGNS SOLD BY DSW; AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MECHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY DSW.
What to do if you have a WARRANTY
- Sign the Bill of Lading "BOL" as damaged
- Take a photo or get a copy of the BOL
- Receive all product no matter the damage
- Send photos of damaged signs and crates to firstname.lastname@example.org before DSW can approve any repairs or costs associated with signs
- Contact: email@example.com or call 1-720-266-2455
- Dedicated Warranty Representative will contact you immediately
DSW inspects and tests all signs before shipping
Before installation, sign needs to be inspected for any manufacturer defects
Before installation, sign needs to be tested for illumination